Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome to Where Ever You Are

Sometimes you just want to bitch. Moan, whine and over all complain about everything and anything.

Sure you could call a girlfriend, a trusted confidant and just let 'er rip. But really, who wants to be on the tail end of that conversation as your 100 mile an hour thoughts race from mind to mouth before you even have the chance to realize whatever the hell it is you're saying.

*I tend to do that a lot. The whole "Speak Without Thinking" thing. Not always a good habit to have.*

And then I thought, "Hey! I can write about the stuff in my life that's happening. I can put it down without names to faces and no one will get hurt! No one will be there on the other end of the phone, rolling their eyes and my lunacy!"

Damn sometimes I am ever grateful for the Internet.

So that's it. My purpose. My Mission Statement if you will.

Me, uncensored.

You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...